To keep the club camaraderie strong throughout the pandemic, LincsQuad have been running various challenges including one recently with a wintry theme.Continue reading
Following receipt of updated guidance from our governing bodies on the 3rd December and as we remain in tier 3 at this time, all sessions remain suspended and will be reviewed in the new year for a return to training.
Inline with the lockdown in England, all activity and coached sessions are now suspended until at least the 3rd December. We look forward to welcoming you back when it is safe to do so.
Swim sessions will start again on Sunday 4th October. As with running, we have to adhere to current COVID/BTF coaching ratios guidance, which means we will have to restrict numbers. For this first session we will only be able to allow 30 ‘lane 3 swimmers and above’ (we will look to reintroduce lanes 1&2 later). This will allow us to test our COVID plans at The Pods.
Changing facilities at The Pods are available however restrictions are in place limiting the number of cubicles and showers available.
Good news! Quibell Park is ready for us to resume Monday night run coaching once again from the 7th September.
However we will be adhering to BTF Covid guidance and to test out our plans we are opening up our first session on 7th September to ADULTS only. This will help us to ensure our coaches are familiar with new procedures and ensure our risk assessment plan is robust.
From 14th September onward we will open up to both youth and adults but please be aware that the numbers we can allow onto each session will fluctuate due to BTF Covid coach to participant ratios and coach availability. Bookings will continue to be online via the link in the email sent out to you each week.
We continue to make progress with The Pods to resume Sunday swim coaching- bear with us we are nearly there on this one!Thank you for your patience and continued support, we look forward to seeing as many of you as is safely possible over the coming weeks.
Keyo Brigg Sprint Triathlon to be held on the 27th Sept has been cancelled.
With a number of changes having to be made for COVID-19 restrictions, the committee after much thought has decided to cancel this years event. We shall shortly be in touch with those that have already entered.
With consideration to a number of factors around hosting a safe race for riders & marshals plus as there are only two races remaining in the calendar the decision has been taken to cancel for the remainder of 2020.
Whilst we understand that this may be disappointing, we believe this is the right course of action to take. See you in 2021.
With today’s announcement our coaches and committee continue to review the guidelines and assess how training may be restarted.
Read the full article here.